Women Can Be Priests
Reply to post

Tell us why you are here

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 79 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Author
  • Total Posts : 14705
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/16 03:08:18 (permalink)
Dear Islamic individual, blessings of God be upon you!
The Sufis are quite correct, come see the blind sages argue over the elephant!
(I think perhaps God must look down on us all and laugh at blind sages arguing over elephants)
Jesus was quite correct:
"This people pays me lip service but their heart is far from me..."
Yes. All dogma, no heart.  Not even sufficient heart to offer God's blessings upon a stranger!
No kindness, no courtesy, no charity, no politeness, merely dogma.... dogma they insist that others believe, but that they themselves don't even have to follow.
They recite the dogma well, but they don't manifest it well to strangers, and even toward one another.  One of the posts asserts that "Love one another" is impossible!
"Love one another" is the truth, the command of Jesus!

RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/16 05:33:35 (permalink)
The Bible clearly states that women are to minister and as priestesses convert people, cause them to be born again. The Bible has a passage - I forgot the number - saying REJOICE Barren woman, for you will have more children than your neighbors. The passage when read in its context is clearly talking about spiritual rebirth and how those a woman brings to Christ, are her spiritual children. And you are their mother in birthing them to eternal life. NOW THIS CAN ONLY MEAN MINISTRY AND TEACHING including priestesses and women bishops. Now biological life does not come from us - it is from GOD - and spiritual birth does not come from us either, but it is two certain individual who our birth is worked through and it is usually one personal individual in a personal incident who ministers to us to brings us to Jesus. For me personally, it was a man.

For this reason, Jesus says you are not give a human being the TITLE of father (or mother), for we all have one father (and mother) who is in heaven. GOD allowed the Jews a king even though GOD knew it was evil that Israel was rejecting GODSELF Yahweh as their king and ruler. GOD allowed them a king and allowed them to call Saul, David, and so on, "KING" but GOD always said it was an evil thing. GOD IS THEIR ONLY KING. GOD is not going to allow us to call another human being their religious or spiritual father or mother. The Israelites were allowed to do this when GOD was their only KING and Truly the Messiah is the only true King of Israel. Wanting the human king and the human spiritual father or mother is just the same kind of carnal, fleshy, vainglory for worldly power or the semblance of worldly power to be like the other heathen people in the world. The Israelites wanted to look like the other nations of the world, having kings, palaces, reigns and dynasties, and the Vatican wants to look like the nations/powers of the world also in having the title Father and Mother. God has allowed it for the Christians who like the idea of their Church headquarters being like a palace, so it can look like and contend even compete with royal thrones and worldly kingdoms, but it is evil, just like GOD allowed the kings of Israel.

God will bring the NEW JERUSALEM - the throne and city of the MESSIAH - down from heaven - it is not the Vatican.

Paul often talks of himself as being the mother who has given birth to the men who he has converted. He never talks of himself as a father in this context and what I noted the Bible says above about the barren woman with no children it never says about the barren man with no children. Though it is quiet evident, that though Paul was single and counted it a blessing, he had a great far and wide family with many children, both women and men.

There is no male and female in heaven. What exists in heaven for you are the rewards for being merciful, kind, loving, and faithful as YAHWEH is these things.

If Paul can talk of himself as giving spiritual birth - causing women and men to be reborn in JESUS CHRIST through him with all the pain, joy, suffering and regrets (maybe I did not do something right during the pregancy/birth/infancy) of bearing children - men who are complaining that they are prohibited from the experience of conception of love, pregnancy, longsuffering bear in gentleness, kindness, humility for the spiritual re-birth of another, then from the heart feeding that newborn in JESUS on spiritual milk from heaven, then feeding them the spiritual meat of the GOSPEL of the direct teachings of JESUS on Earth so that they can finally walk on their own two feet on their own personal relationship with JESUS - have never read the letters of Paul. Men who complain that since men are prohibited from the full experience of child bearing women must be spiritual prohibited are decieving you in their weak lazy cowardice to go forth and re-birth people in JESUS. Pregnancy is how Paul describes his work, in the divine spiritual feminine. If he can be a woman in the spiritual sense, woman most certainly can do so themselves. Men are not prohibited from pregnancy - they are just to proud and cowardly to experience it in the way that it exists then admit they are not prohibited so why prohibit women?

The megalomaniacal patriarchs say that women are designed to give birth - men are not - men are excluded from that role - therefore women are excluded from the priesthood and other roles. This is totally against Scripture - for spiritual rebirth is of the spirit not the flesh and that means men can experience this pregnancy.

Just read Paul as to how vividly he experiences this. Men are just to fearful, hateful and cowardly of the feminine to take the bold step forward and spiritually allow in themselves and their lives these divine feminine powers. There are no sexual roles in spiritual faith, duty, obedience, work.

Men can experience conception, pregnancy and all that and women can be priestesses of the Faith.

Scripture never speaks of a barren man as it speaks of the barren woman, noted above. That is because men were already priests and ministers and therefore GOD did not have to indicate to them that this was a job that they would be called to do by GOD because they were already in the position to do so. In the Jewish culture, a woman who was barren was considered cursed. Not only does this passage above indicate that being barren was not a curse (because if they were so wicked GOD would not be giving them a blessing of having far more children than their neighbors), but as Paul lived and said, the single celibate individual can devote all their body to the service of the LORD.

Paul was going around to a lot of different kinds of Gentile cities and cultures speaking like he was a woman spiritual to these people whom he brings to JESUS. I have never heard a modern day preacher pick up on this - not a man or a woman - and give a discourse on this with feeling as Paul does, so that you know they are experiencing it. But people who are alien to the promise, the Gentiles, steeped in thousands of generations of heathen practice are far more difficult to give spiritual birth to than the Jews who have been waiting on and expecting the promise, who believe John the Baptist and the like.

I feel myself personally like in illegitimate Christian. I was given birth by a man (one of those ‘secret agent’ Christian people who sit in the back of the pews) who then discarded me and never liked or wanted me in the first place. But Jesus adopted me, though not one Christian church family in this small town area would. As I heard a preacher on the radio say, "there are no illegitimate children, just only illegitimate parents" and this includes spiritual birth - being born again.

Now it may be because I reject megalomaniacal patriarchy and even the liberated women here do not want to address the issues. They cannot yet give the congregations the spiritual meat Paul speaks of. Women ministers elsewhere do.

Let me restate the BIBLE claims that women will be giving spiritual rebirth to many people. This is ministry and the office of the priest and bishop and so on.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/17 22:33:15 (permalink)
Spiritual rebirth? That's the sacrament of Baptism. A woman can do that.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/17 22:58:20 (permalink)
So where are our women deaconesses and priests to administer it?
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/18 01:38:39 (permalink)
The Bible clearly states that women are to minister and as priestesses convert people, cause them to be born again. The Bible has a passage - I forgot the number - saying REJOICE Barren woman, for you will have more children than your neighbors. The passage when read in its context is clearly talking about spiritual rebirth and how those a woman brings to Christ, are her spiritual children. And you are their mother in birthing them to eternal life. NOW THIS CAN ONLY MEAN MINISTRY AND TEACHING including priestesses and women bishops. Now biological life does not come from us - it is from GOD - and spiritual birth does not come from us either, but it is two certain individual who our birth is worked through and it is usually one personal individual in a personal incident who ministers to us to brings us to Jesus. For me personally, it was a man.

For this reason, Jesus says you are not give a human being the TITLE of father (or mother), for we all have one father (and mother) who is in heaven. GOD allowed the Jews a king even though GOD knew it was evil that Israel was rejecting GODSELF Yahweh as their king and ruler. GOD allowed them a king and allowed them to call Saul, David, and so on, "KING" but GOD always said it was an evil thing. GOD IS THEIR ONLY KING. GOD is not going to allow us to call another human being their religious or spiritual father or mother.
The Israelites were allowed to do this when GOD was their only KING and Truly the Messiah is the only true King of Israel. Wanting the human king and the human spiritual father or mother is just the same kind of carnal, fleshy, vainglory for worldly power or the semblance of worldly power to be like the other heathen people in the world. The Israelites wanted to look like the other nations of the world, having kings, palaces, reigns and dynasties, and the Vatican wants to look like the nations/powers of the world also in having the title Father and Mother. God has allowed it for the Christians who like the idea of their Church headquarters being like a palace, so it can look like and contend even compete with royal thrones and worldly kingdoms, but it is evil, just like GOD allowed the kings of Israel.

God will bring the NEW JERUSALEM - the throne and city of the MESSIAH - down from heaven - it is not the Vatican.

Paul often talks of himself as being the mother who has given birth to the men who he has converted. He never talks of himself as a father in this context and what I noted the Bible says above about the barren woman with no children it never says about the barren man with no children. Though it is quiet evident, that though Paul was single and counted it a blessing, he had a great far and wide family with many children, both women and men.

There is no male and female in heaven. What exists in heaven for you are the rewards for being merciful, kind, loving, and faithful as YAHWEH is these things.

If Paul can talk of himself as giving spiritual birth - causing women and men to be reborn in JESUS CHRIST through him with all the pain, joy, suffering and regrets (maybe I did not do something right during the pregancy/birth/infancy) of bearing children - men who are complaining that they are prohibited from the experience of conception of love, pregnancy, longsuffering bear in gentleness, kindness, humility for the spiritual re-birth of another, then from the heart feeding that newborn in JESUS on spiritual milk from heaven, then feeding them the spiritual meat of the GOSPEL of the direct teachings of JESUS on Earth so that they can finally walk on their own two feet on their own personal relationship with JESUS - have never read the letters of Paul. Men who complain that since men are prohibited from the full experience of child bearing women must be spiritual prohibited are decieving you in their weak lazy cowardice to go forth and re-birth people in JESUS. Pregnancy is how Paul describes his work, in the divine spiritual feminine. If he can be a woman in the spiritual sense, woman most certainly can do so themselves. Men are not prohibited from pregnancy - they are just to proud and cowardly to experience it in the way that it exists then admit they are not prohibited so why prohibit women?

The megalomaniacal patriarchs say that women are designed to give birth - men are not - men are excluded from that role - therefore women are excluded from the priesthood and other roles. This is totally against Scripture - for spiritual rebirth is of the spirit not the flesh and that means men can experience this pregnancy.

Just read Paul as to how vividly he experiences this. Men are just to fearful, hateful and cowardly of the feminine to take the bold step forward and spiritually allow in themselves and their lives these divine feminine powers. There are no sexual roles in spiritual faith, duty, obedience, work.

Men can experience conception, pregnancy and all that and women can be priestesses of the Faith.

Scripture never speaks of a barren man as it speaks of the barren woman, noted above. That is because men were already priests and ministers and therefore GOD did not have to indicate to them that this was a job that they would be called to do by GOD because they were already in the position to do so. In the Jewish culture, a woman who was barren was considered cursed. Not only does this passage above indicate that being barren was not a curse (because if they were so wicked GOD would not be giving them a blessing of having far more children than their neighbors), but as Paul lived and said, the single celibate individual can devote all their body to the service of the LORD.

Paul was going around to a lot of different kinds of Gentile cities and cultures speaking like he was a woman spiritual to these people whom he brings to JESUS. I have never heard a modern day preacher pick up on this - not a man or a woman - and give a discourse on this with feeling as Paul does, so that you know they are experiencing it. But people who are alien to the promise, the Gentiles, steeped in thousands of generations of heathen practice are far more difficult to give spiritual birth to than the Jews who have been waiting on and expecting the promise, who believe John the Baptist and the like.

I feel myself personally like in illegitimate Christian. I was given birth by a man (one of those ‘secret agent’ Christian people who sit in the back of the pews) who then discarded me and never liked or wanted me in the first place. But Jesus adopted me, though not one Christian church family in this small town area would. As I heard a preacher on the radio say, "there are no illegitimate children, just only illegitimate parents" and this includes spiritual birth - being born again.

Now it may be because I reject megalomaniacal patriarchy and even the liberated women here do not want to address the issues. They cannot yet give the congregations the spiritual meat Paul speaks of. Women ministers elsewhere do.

Let me restate the BIBLE claims that women will be giving spiritual rebirth to many people. This is ministry and the office of the priest and bishop and so on.

Why are the priests under the Vatican called Father? Because they are said to spiritual be giving people birth through the sacraments. The Bible clearly states there are many WOMEN giving spiritual birth to many people. These women are THE priestesses and ministers.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/18 23:23:10 (permalink)
I came here specifically to observe and to study the phenomenon of the woman who legitimately, honestly, tirelessly seeks God in the universe and who invariably encounters on her path, attempting to block her path:
#1. THE MAN WITH NO FAITH
and
#2. THE MAN WITH NO HEART

I wish to observe the actions and reactions of the MAN WITH NO FAITH, and those of the MAN WITH NO HEART.  I am convinced that they are archtypes.  I wish to observe them in action and to understand them.  I observe that they have attempted to dominate one another, women, and the earth for many centuries exactly through trying to inspire FEAR.  Not faith.  Not love. Just FEAR.
Frankly, ladies, you draw them like flies to honey, and they try to dominate you and steal away your spiritual energy.
I believe they actually feed off of it, and so they may be observed here with ease.  They actually appear to hover around just waiting for some woman to come by with spiritual energy to her so they can try to attack her personal opinions with their "arguments" based on "pronouncements" (which they term "logic").  They are like some sort of spiritual leeches claiming they are the ones being attacked.
It's interesting to watch.
It's very interesting to watch.

RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 04:32:41 (permalink)
I love Christians - especially the 'good' Christians and the 'good' Catholics.  I love to hear them spout the Bible as though God took his heavenly pen and wrote it all herself.  (Ooops!  Did I say that?!)   I love to hear good Catholics spout obedience to the Pope, neglecting their obedience to the commandments of  Jesus.  I love to observe the blatant hypocrisy masquerading as faith. 

It's the most fascinating thing - how people who profess a god of love can be so incredibly hate-filled and demonic in their own lives.  And I see this phenomenon among only conservatives - not the liberals, who seem comfortable to live and let live. 

I read an interesting observation to the effect that all conservatives are not stupid...but nearly all stupid people are conservative.  It was John Stuart Mill (1806-1873) who made it. 

I think the comments by the 'good Catholics' and 'good Christians' certainly prove Mill's wisdom! 

Really, you have to love the hypocrites.  They are so zealous in their rigidity that we join them in small-mindedness.

RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 17:29:03 (permalink)
We have something in common because idiots like yourself make me laugh. You know nothing of Divine Revelation, yet still make comments regarding it. You know nothing of the Roman Catholic Church, yet still make comments regarding it. You know nothing of the Faith yet....still make a complete ass of yourself by commenting on it. HA!

Yes, the liberals "seem comfortable to live and let live." That is unless you are an unwanted fetus.

As far as conservatives being stupid, you just keep telling yourself that.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 21:26:06 (permalink)
In Scripture Paul talks of himself as a woman giving spiritual birth and breast feeding on milk those he has bought to Christ. He describes with great pain and long suffering love giving them birth and feeding the milk of his breast/heart. He is describing himself in the spiritual feminine as a woman. He is not afraid to do so, but these evil patriachial megalomaniacs today never refer to nor expound on this passage, becuase they are abhorred by the true feminine, which is universally experienced.

Men can always like Paul spiritually experience conception, pregnancy and birth when they are ministers of the faith converting people with love and not with rape/hate/megalomaniacal patriarchy.

Scripture tells the woman who is barren to rejoice because she will be the mother of many more children than all her neighbors. Jesus here is talking of women who bring people to Salvation. They can also spiritually concieve just as Paul does and bring forth people into eternal life through spiritual rebirth. This is exactly what Scripture is saying. These women are mothers giving spiritual birth to all manner of people. This is what Scripture says and this means women in the office of priest and bishop.

Giving spiritual birth to someone is to baptize them to make them children of GOD. Going through the holy water of transformation to be reborn is just like going through the waters of birthing to be born. Women, Scripture is saying, are the mothers of many more children than their neighbors. That is they are the cause of these people being reborn - they are baptizing them causing that transformation. For reborn is only done through baptism and if a woman is who is causing those to be reborn - she is their spiritual mother - she is a priestess baptising them.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 21:28:38 (permalink)
No one has directly refuted this my discussions above on this message board and I suppose that is becuase you all know in truth it cannot be refuted for these are passages of Scripture which everyone ignores.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 22:28:53 (permalink)
Why should you be responded to when you make such absurd comments?

First, cite the passage where Paul talks about himself being a woman.

Then explain in a pithy way your understanding of the priesthood.

I will then explain to you why you are in error.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 22:47:35 (permalink)
But first there's that plank to deal with
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 23:00:54 (permalink)
How pathetic are you that this is the best that you can do. By saying these things you are admiting defeat, which is good. Just take the extra step forward, ask God for repentance, and learn the Faith and uphold It.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 23:16:41 (permalink)
I'm not the person you were talking to originally.  I'm just here observing you going out of your way to "correct" others of their "errors" .
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 23:27:23 (permalink)
Hebrews 6:8

8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; who end is to be burned.

You bear thorns, planks, cursings. Murder in your lust.

RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 23:33:49 (permalink)
HEbrews 6
9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better thigns of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Minister to the saints - those who have received Salvation. This defines "minister" alone.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/19 23:38:00 (permalink)
James 3
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be interated, full of mercyand good fruist, without partiality

- towards males -

and without hipocricy.

- megalomania -

18 and the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/20 03:38:23 (permalink)

Here Christ is in the position of a mother breast feeding her children
1 Therefore, putting aside all malice and all guile and hypocrisy and envy and all slander, 2 like newborn babes, long for the pure milk of the word, that by it you may grow in respect to salvation, 3 if you have tasted the kindness of the Lord (1 Peter 2:1-3, see Hebrews 5:11-14).

No one is walking the plank only the straight and narrow path of Salvation.

The Scriptures where Paul speaks of himself as a mother giving birth and breast feeding (follows next message) and tying this experience of his to the Old Testament Scripture where a woman is the spiritual mother of many children.
http://scriptures.lds.org/en/gal/4/19#19

Galatians 4:19
13 Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first.
14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.
15 Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me.
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
17 They zealously affect you, but not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.
18 But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you.
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

[My Comment: Paul is saying how he preached the word when he was weak he had conceived them first as his spiritual children in the faith - as a woman is when she is pregnant, finally giving them birth.]

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

[Paul is referring to a passage in the Old Testament when saying "for it is written" He is speaking of spiritual birth throughout all this passage. Him as a spiritual mother and a woman who gives spiritual birth - baptizing in the name of GOD, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT. For that is the only point at which spiritual rebirth occurs.]
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/20 03:41:46 (permalink)
From http://www.bible.org/page.asp?page_id=784
1 Corinthians 3
1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
Hebrews 5
11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Their immaturity causes them to still be dependent on others and to continue to require "milk."
[My Comment: In his time infant milk was from breast feeding not factories. Paul is putting himself and every minister in the role of a breast feeding from the heart mother.]
Babies are little; they are immature and must begin to grow up quickly. The Corinthian newborn saints are immature babies who need to grow up. Babies are weak and vulnerable. They are completely dependent upon others for their food, cleaning, clothing, protection. Being weak, vulnerable and dependent, babies take a great deal from others, but they do not give to others. There is no "give and take" with babies; we give, and they take. As babies begin to grow up, they become more independent. Every parent knows about the "terrible two’s"! Children have trouble getting along with other children because they are self-centered and selfish, and so they fight and squabble over toys and attention
Here Christ is in the position of a mother breast feeding her children
1 Therefore, putting aside all malice and all guile and hypocrisy and envy and all slander, 2 like newborn babes, long for the pure milk of the word, that by it you may grow in respect to salvation, 3 if you have tasted the kindness of the Lord (1 Peter 2:1-3, see Hebrews 5:11-14).

13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. 14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil. 6:1 Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2 of instruction about washings, and laying on of hands, and the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment (Hebrews 5:13–6:2).38
According to these words, "milk" would be those elementary truths necessary for salvation, and the taking of one’s first steps in his or her walk in the Spirit. When the Christian moves from "milk" to "meat," he is not moving from "Christ crucified" to "deeper truths." He is moving from a basic grasp of the meaning of Christ crucified to a deeper understanding of Christ, and thus of the gospel and the implications for godly living. Gordon Fee puts it this way in his commentary on 1 Corinthians:
The argument of 2:6-16 implies that for Paul the gospel of the crucified one is both ‘milk’ and ‘solid food.’ As milk it is the good news of salvation; as solid food it is understanding that the entire Christian life is predicated on the same reality—and those who have the Spirit should so understand the ‘mystery.’ Thus the Corinthians do not need a change in diet but a change in perspective. As Morna Hooker nicely puts it: ‘Yet while he uses their language, the fundamental contrast in Paul’s mind is not between two quite different diets which he has to offer, but between the true food of the Gospel with which he has fed them (whether milk or meat) and the synthetic substitutes which the Corinthians have preferred.’39
Put simply, both the "milk" and the solid food, the "meat"
[are Salvation and the Gospel of the LORD]
The Corinthian Christians are feeding on "junk food" at best. As I understand Paul’s words, it is not that the Corinthian saints are still trying to digest the "milk" of the Word. They have turned up their noses at "milk" and are seeking truth ("wisdom") from those teachers who give them "food" that appeals to their fleshly natures.
The carnal Christians of Paul’s day disdain doctrine, as they do in our day. They do not want any diet which requires study, hard work, and thought. D. A. Carson describes them this way:
A mother’s (breast) milk is the result of her proper diet, and the baby lives from what the mother has produced.
Solid food is the food we will eventually have to get for ourselves. We have too many "pablum solutions" available upon purchase and too few people able or willing to search out the truth for themselves. The plethora of books, tapes, and materials can be either a blessing or a curse to us, depending on whether they help us learn to find the truth in the Scriptures, or whether they give us an excuse not to search out the truth for ourselves from the Scriptures. There is little doubt as to which is the best:..
RE: Tell us why you are here 2006/08/20 05:41:22 (permalink)
To the author of 19/8/2006 10:28:54 PM.
EPHESIANS 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father our Mother, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
There are the Scriptures.

Paul said I am all things to all people - he was a sexist to the misogynist cultures because without sexism they would not take even the milk of the gospel. That is why you think you read sexist statements from him  - it is taken out of cultural/historical/context - he was actually improving the condition/status of Christian women, not completely, not entirely finishing off misogyny.

Did Christ right then and there finish off Satan and the demonic orders at the Cross? No. But we know that Christ's Sacrifice - the VICTORY is won already. And the day of megalomanical patriarchy is over for the same reason - only taking time for it to run itself to the hilt to condemn itself entirely.

In your mind women are inferior and have no capacity to be priests, understand what that entails, and therefore women can neither understand why women cannot be priests. The Vatican treats the issue this way - not bowing down to the level of women - not bothering to explain to them why they cannot do what work they have no capacity to do/understand.

Because the Vatican has long had the mission to minister to tyrannical patriachial societies like China - as Paul did in a local way - it cannot have female leadership/authority, because those such nations would not allow it in and someone must have the work or ministering to each and every human situation. Christ does not allow them to have priestesses because those men are so hard harted, they would not accept the Word from female authority, and would kill those under their power who would try - not only their wives. Just as Moses had to allow men to divorce their wives, as JESUS says, because of the hardness of their hearts, which means that like today, men would rather murder their wives so they could sleep with who they want and not have any responsibility to the former wife and her children, they would rather murder than be bound by the law, so because of the hardness of their hearts Jesus says Moses gave them a writ of divorce.

This hardness of the heart - if you read Scripture - is murder. Pharoah wanted a hard heart against the Jews - he hated them to death, cared nothing for the killing burden of work he had put on them.

Pharoah wished for a hard heart thinking it would be evidence of his being GOD as the Egyptian religion said all pharoahs were gods. So the true and living GOD increased the hardness of his heart so he would not feel remorse or sorrow or peace with the JEWS and Pharoah immediately acted on this hardness of heart to attack them, what hardness he thought was evidence of his own GOD hood.

The Vatican has to be able to minister in the most brutal tyrannical situations - so it must also have a semblance of tyrannical structure itself as it did from the beginning as the church of the Roman Empire. However, today, it can still allow for priestesses and women bishops in local areas, not in the Vatican itself or China like places.

Your holier than thou humbler than thou patronizing tone is evil.
You have nothing to say to me because I am incapable of knowing the priesthood in your mind, knowing what it is about a man that belongs there, for I don’t have male sex. Yet I have a volumes to say to you. Because I don’t bar you from comprehension, I don’t have a little trite insult, assured comment, or show off role, but volumes to minister to you.

The women who think they can argue the Vatican’s position for men/it are foul deceivers. They know even less than men who think they can. It takes a fool to be convinced by a fool but I suppose the Vatican would prefer that fools (the impossibly ignorant fools) give fools (the impossibly ignorant fools) the discourse they (women) cannot even give themselves on why priests are men - for they are not men. Men are too important for those foolish matters. Women have no capacity to be or understand the priesthood and are impossibly ignorant fools regarding it.

The middle of that paragraph makes no sense - your position to explain your position to me by default of your restrictions on women is untenable. your only real recoourse is manipulative oppression, subtle or not subtle threats and condemnations (ugly thoughts about women - strange bizarre ugly frightening misogynist thoughts). Share them with your great great great grandmother.

Because like Paul being all things to all people, the Vatican has to be sexist to be able to minister to such oppressive states/situations as China. Not becuase of a limitation of women or excellence/skill/ability only belonging to men.

Beware women because your spiritual role will not change in heaven. Scripture says that we who receive Salvation are all to be a royal priesthood, But you say if God wanted you to be a priest in heaven, he would have made you a male priest now - right? For what sense does it make to make a spirit a woman, whom GOD intends to be a priest in heaven? If God intends a soul to be a priest in heaven, GOD would try the nature of that person in the priest role right here and now, for this is the place where we are tried and tested for what work we will do in heaven, what rewards/punishment we will receive. You are binding and losing over yourself concerning you personal condition in heaven - not the Pope.

If you and your spouse desire a patriarchial structure, GOD bless you, but if both your view of it is megalomania - it is brainwashing not consent or free will conversion.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 79 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Quick Reply: (Open Full Version)
  Enter the random characters shown
Submit Post
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Trial Version 4.6

This website is maintained by the Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research.

Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research

Visitors to www.womenpriests.org since 11 January 2014

Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research