Women Can Be Priests
Reply to post

Hot!Tell us why you are here

Page: << < ..76777879 Showing page 79 of 79 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Author
  • Total Posts : 14703
  • Reward points : 0
Re: RE: Tell us why you are here 2014/11/24 00:33:33 (permalink)
THE Roman Catholic Church would not have survived 2,000 years if not in fact guided by God , THE REFORMATION , THE ROMAN EMPERORS LIKE NERO , THE BORGIA'S  AND THE BAD POPES , THE INQUISITIONS , THE LOSS OF THE PAPAL STATES , HITLER AND WORLD WAR TWO,  CORRUPTION AND BLACKMAIL , NAPOLEON, COMMUNISM , PEDOPHILIA . the Church has and will survive because its guided by God. WOMEN OWE THE CHURCH A LOT AS IT WAS THE ONLY CHURCH TO EDUCATED WOMEN THE ONLY FAITH THAT DID . AND FOR WHAT , WOMAN CANNOT BE PRIESTS. AND TO SAY ANYTHING  ABOUT A PRIEST WEATHER TRUE OR NOT YOU ARE SAYING IT ABOUT CHRIST AS PRIESTS ARE A PERFECT FORM OF CHRISTS LOVE , RATHER YOU SHOULD PRAY FOR THEM AND TAKE COMMUNION ON A THURSDAY AND OFFER IT FOR THE PRIEST THROUGH THE HANDS OF MY BLESSED MOTHER .  AND YOU SHOULD COME TO ME AND TELL ME AS I STAND BE SIDE HIM ON THE ALTER , This  was a revelation in a book called the PIETA . God Bless you all.      
Re: RE: Tell us why you are here 2015/01/30 15:54:32 (permalink)
i come to to site because it helps keep me in the Church. So often we think we are alone and the only one in our community who things that women should be priests, that gay relationships should be recognised and that parents should act responsibly when thinking about the number of children that they can provide for. It gives me encouragement that others think the same.
Re: RE: Tell us why you are here 2015/02/11 13:49:43 (permalink)
Not issue-related, but try and have a view on this very modern version of the Old Testament (with many gender views): The Old Testament - love, murder and blasphemy

http://www.amazon.com/Old-Testament-love-murder-blasphemy-ebook/dp/B00TE8QCF6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1423654297&sr=1-1&keywords=the+old+testament+love

Sincerely,
Friisenberg
Re: RE: Tell us why you are here 2015/02/13 15:36:51 (permalink)
I am here because I am angry that the Papal Conference on Women and Culture and the Church said that they would not discuss women's ordination because women were not interested in the question. How wrong can they be?
Jackie
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: RE: Tell us why you are here 2015/03/06 17:06:50 (permalink)
There are some women who are very behind in what has gone on in the Church over the last 50 years since Vatican 11 began. They just haven't got the mind for any change...but that is not the majority! Most women, young and old, who I have met are really interested in change - especially the young people of today. Some have just walked away from the Church because it is disappointing for them and does not seem to belong to their belief any more...that is why it is so important to get young people - especially women - involved in groups within the Church where they can discuss and share their own ideas and opinions. We have a very good website about this on: www.mysteryandbeyond.org which is well worth seeing and sharing with others.
Re: RE: Tell us why you are here 2015/03/09 00:46:27 (permalink)
i come to this site in the hope that you all will give up on this fantasy of women priest's and it is not that your unworthy. but because God choose 12 disciples and they were all men . life is hard unfair but we must except God's Will for his people. if he chose 12 female disciple would you allow men to become Priest's no because it would be against God Will . I hope and Pray that the Catholic church will never allow women to become priests or deacons . on this rock i will build my church. the rock is peter and peter is the first vicar of Christ and what is bound on earth is bound in heaven and what is Lossed on earth is Lossed in heaven  and the sins you forgive are forgiven  and the sins you retain are retained   and every pope who has been elected is the successor to peter and the vicar of Christ . and the gate of hell shall never prevail against  you.  we have Christ promise for that . God Love and Bless you all 
we all must except what we have and to the best we can so we may enter into the Kingdom Of Heaven 

Re: RE: Tell us why you are here 2016/11/19 16:20:22 (permalink)
Money Talks: I am here to inform my fellow Catholic Feminists that I am now in solidarity with WOC.
I will send all my weekly donations that would have gone to the Catholic parish to the WOC instead.

I will let the Church know this as well.

If you stand with us please consider doing the same.

Re: RE: Tell us why you are here 2017/03/30 00:08:49 (permalink)
I came to this site by accident. I couldn't believe what I was reading in this site. If you believe the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is going to bend to the wishes of the members of this group, you are wrong. You are treating the Catholic Church like a protestant church. The Catholic Church is not a Democracy. It's a Hierarchy. Heaven is a Hierarchy. The Bible says Jesus chose 12 apostles and all were men.
Page: << < ..76777879 Showing page 79 of 79 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Quick Reply: (Open Full Version)
  Enter the random characters shown
Submit Post
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Trial Version 4.6

This website is maintained by the Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research.

Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research

Visitors to www.womenpriests.org since 11 January 2014

Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research