Women Can Be Priests
Reply to post

ACTION ALERT: Make Your Voice Heard to Pope Francis About Women's Ordination!

Author
Sophie
  • Total Posts : 14275
  • Reward points : 0
2014/03/04 04:48:59 (permalink)

ACTION ALERT: Make Your Voice Heard to Pope Francis About Women's Ordination!

Action Alert: MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD | Action Deadline May 15, 2014

In preparation for the 2oth anniversary of Ordinatio Sacerdotalis -- John Paul II's ban on discussion of women' ordination -- Women's Ordination Worldwide is collecting letters from the faithful who support dialogue about women's ordination and the opening of doors to women priests. Women, just like men, are not only created in God's image but are also called to serve all God’s people in all ways, including holy orders.

A delegation of women’s ordination advocates from around the world will, during prayerful vigil hand deliver on May 22, 2014 these letters to the Vatican -- letters from women who are called to priesthood and from all those who stand up for justice in the church.

MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! Submit your letter to Pope Francis here: https://womensordinationworldwide.squarespace.com/dearpopefrancis

2 Replies Related Threads

• Total Posts : 14705
    Re: ACTION ALERT: Make Your Voice Heard to Pope Francis About Women's Ordination! 2014/03/06 08:19:58 (permalink)
    I think that this is a brilliant idea and I hope that many people will respond to it and send a letter.
    rnichols47
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: ACTION ALERT: Make Your Voice Heard to Pope Francis About Women's Ordination! 2014/09/19 15:56:49 (permalink)
    I supported this initiative and would love to hear what happened?  Are we getting any closer? 

Quick Reply: (Open Full Version)
      Enter the random characters shown
    Submit Post
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Trial Version 4.6

This website is maintained by the Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research.

Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research

Visitors to www.womenpriests.org since 11 January 2014

Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research