Women Can Be Priests
Reply to post

MORE LIBERAL GARBAGE

Author
  • Total Posts : 14705
  • Reward points : 0
2014/05/24 02:50:27 (permalink)

MORE LIBERAL GARBAGE

The modernism that has infected the Catholic Church like a pernicious virus is responsible for this insanity.  Christ had no less than twelve opportunities to select a woman as a disciple.  He chose men.

Go ahead:  Wear your Roman collars and rainbow vestments.  Hold your "masses" which are an abomination to the One True Church.  You're no more priests than is my pet beagle.  And you never will be.

"Women Priests":  The latest claptrap from the leftist crowd that has done more damage to the Church than Nero, Luther and sexual abuse scandals, combined.

2 Replies Related Threads

Re: MORE LIBERAL GARBAGE 2014/08/28 17:29:17 (permalink)
    Your uneducated, misogynist rant exemplifies the problems that abound in the Roman Catholic church.  [I have relatives who belong to that church, so I'm familiar with its doctrines.]  I am proud to be a member of the Anglican Communion and even prouder that the best priests I've know in the American Episcopal Church are women.  Grow up; learn some common sense.
    Re: MORE LIBERAL GARBAGE 2014/11/21 19:06:15 (permalink)
    for once a sensible argument your right . man as a place as does women just people need to accept there place we have . if you post anonymously the say your evil, if you disagree your a misogynistic or worse . its unfair and anti-christian . I think people want Christianity to fit there ways of life rather than changing to suit God . I must Say I wish the people who support this no ill will or malice   . i wish them well in the lives 
    Quick Reply: (Open Full Version)
      Enter the random characters shown
    Submit Post
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Trial Version 4.6

This website is maintained by the Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research.

Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research

Visitors to www.womenpriests.org since 11 January 2014

Wijngaards Institute for Catholic Research